INOX 9000 series is a range of high performance parasols by the great product beauty and ease of operation through a removable crank.
Its structure is made from special stainless steel outer (stainless steel 316), mast with 88.9 mm diameter, 8 arms, made of round tube. Their joints have been produced with terminals in 316 inox offering an excellent quality that make parasol offers a great presence and rigidity.
Its cover is formed by the junction of four fabrics sewn with overlock stitching. Its fixing is at the ends of its arms and reinforced by the middle . Tissues standardized (acrylic 300 gr. M2 or pvc), guarantee a great resistance in harsh environmental conditions.
- Mast Ø 88.90 mm, surrounded by 8 arm.
- Stainless steel profiles. 316.
- Joints and rods, built in solid Stainless Steel. 316.
- Stainless Steel screws. A-2.
- The terminals of the arms in stainless steel.
- Construction from welding and polishing mate “spazzolato”.
- Opening with crank (lathe, threaded rod).
- Hanging optional brim.
- Acrylic fabric, 300 gr, tinted dough. Standard color raw stock.
- Polyester fabric, PVC coated, flame retardant M2. Standard color white in stock.
- Color Fabrics, Acrylic see p. 58. and PVC p. 59.